Eligibility & Enrollment
You can receive home health care coverage under either Medicare Part A or Part B.
All people with Part A/and or Part B who meet all of these conditions are covered:
- You must be under the care of a primary care physician.
- You need to have met with your physician face to face in order to receive home health services.
- You must be considered homebound under CMS guidelines.
- Your physician must write an prescription order for home health.
- The physician office will fax over the order and other pertinent information .
- Services will start when all eligibility has been reviewed.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact your health care provider and insurance.
We are connected with the following insurances
Seoul Medical Group IPA
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Brand New Day
- Blue Shield Blue Shield Promise
- Central Health
- Easy Choice
- Health Net
- United Health
The following guidelines may assist you to determine when you should contact Mission Home Health Services, Inc. after business hours:
- There is a problem with your IV, feeding tube, Foley catheter, or dressing.
- Your physical condition has changed.
- There is an unexpected interruption of scheduled services.